Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nail Polish Rings Update

Hey girls!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still doing nail polish rings! In fact, there's already 6 collections out! Launches are every Monday, from between 9pm to 11pm so do check the rings out at Posh Polish or just click on the Polish Rings tab on top!

Here's just a few pictures to show you what I've got so far. You can click on the pictures to be directed to the actual collection pages for more pictures!

 

And these are just some of the other designs! (:

 

I've already done up Collection 7 to 9 and I can't wait to launch them! The rings are all REALLY pretty! (:

So do remember to check out Posh Polish, and if you haven't liked the facebook page, please do so you can receive updates on all the latest designs! (:

PS: I do customisations too so if you have anything in mind, just drop me an email at my.polish.adventures@gmail.com!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment