Sunday, October 6, 2013

Nostalgic Lacquer Spam


Firstly, being a music fan, can I just say how cool it was that Nostalgic Lacquer named all the polish in the New Wave Winter colletion after songs!
I bought all three of the white-based ones becuase I was in a specific phase (as I always am! HAHA!)! 
Take On Me is has turquoise, orange and purple glitters. This is three thin coats with a coat of Seche Vite over. 

This is three thin coats of Karma Chameleon with a coat of Seche Vite over. This one has pink, yellow, blue and green glitters.


This is three thin coats of Rock Me Amadeus with a coat of Seche Vite over. I like this one the best because of the black glitter! Together with the raspberry, blue and purple glitters, this baby is such a stunner. Not to mention the square glitters. You know I was sold on this the moment I saw this. 


Have a great rest of the weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment