Friday, December 20, 2013

Emily de Molly Hologaphics

I finally decided to take out my Emily de Molly holos to swatch yesterday and I have no idea why it took me this long.



The formula on these were great. I wore three coats in all pictures and there were no streaking, no balding, no need for any aqua base and the holo flames were strong like hell. I can't comment on how long they wear because I swatched them all at once but I would imagine they'd last much longer than the MUS or Layla holos.
Land of Confusion - a green turquoise. 



Amazonia - a teal blue that is close to Land of Confusion but definitely leans more blue.




Indigo Flow - a gorgeous well, indigo blue. It's much more holo in real life.




Devotion - a slightly dusty purple.




Living After Midnight - a deep wine red / burgundy. 




Ground Control - a chocolate brown that reminds me of OPI My Private Jet. 



Love them all and I'm now tempted to get more! I bought my Emily de Mollys from Mei Mei's Signatures, who ships internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment